You have just received your parcel but: the pair of shoes woman is too narrow, the pair of shoes man in well-fitting rather big one, the pair of shoes child does not correspond to your expectations … You can ask for your "Free" return easily since your customer space.
A request of return concerning your Kickers you order Connect to your customer Space
- Meeting on the tab RETURNS
- Select the concerned order, specify the motive for the return and validate.
- Receive automatically an e-mail of confirmation with the label colissimo prepaid for the return of the pair of shoes. (Click on the link to download this one) print the voucher colissimo. (If you cannot print, our customer service is at your disposal).
- Slide your box of shoes in a cardboard(box), close and stick the label on this one. (Watch out, on no account the label must be stuck on the box of shoes directly).
- Give evidence of your parcel:
- At a storekeeper of the network The UPS office (list of points of deposit(warehouse) on https://www.ups.com).
- By taking an appointment with UPS to pick up your parcel at home
And follow the delivery thanks to your number of follow-up which appears on your proof of warehouse.
We ask to our clientele to follow well the instructions below for a fast and fluid management of returns:
- Any return has to be the object of a demand of return on the customer space.
- shoes must have returned in perfect condition and not have been carried.
- The deadline of return of a product is of next 15 days the reception of the parcel. He must be necessarily respected.
- products must be sent back in their original packing in good condition (no adhesive tape on the box of shoes, nor a label of stuck on the box) and be slid in a cardboard.
The case of the defective products
If unfortunately, you received a damaged pair or still if not, the Kickers team quite apologizes to you.
In this particular case the approach is a little bit different from classic return.
In your dedicated Customer Space, we ask you to give us a photo highlighting the problem met on your pair (examples: scratch, unstuck sole). Your complaint is directly transmitted to our after-sales service which takes care to come back to you as soon as possible.