Problème d'affichage du site Kickers
Ce site nécessite les dernières technologies de Flash Player pour être consulté en totalité.
Si vous rencontrez des problèmes d'affichage, veuillez installer la dernière version de Flash Player : disponible sous le lien suivant :
1. Change shoes regularly to let the shoe dry on the inside and evacuate the dampness from wearing. This will help maintain the linings.
2. For closed styles use a shoehorn, undo the laces or the buckle. This will protect the shoe shape.
3. If your shoes are wet, allow them to dry naturally. Never dry them by artificial heat this will make the leather shrink or stiffen.
4. Use good quality spray or polish against water penetration and staining. This will help maintain the flexibility of the leather and prolong the life of your Kickers. Don’t hesitate to put polish on the seams and stitching.
3 Main rules :
1) Never apply spray or polish on wet shoes.
2) Let the polish dry for a while so that it can penetrate properly before wearing your Kickers.
3) Try to repeat this operation regularly.
5. To revive the colours: always clean the leather before applying the polish.
6. Colour transference : Some colour transference on socks or feet can sometimes be expected especially with unlined leathers due to perspiration. To prevent this from happening you can apply a thin layer of waterproofing spray or use a specific product.